‘I am good-looking but I don’t have a girlfriend’

Wednesday

I am good-looking but don’t have a girlfriend. I am so angry. I hate my life. What do I do? – Dharam

Being single and being angry are two different things. A lot of people are angry simply because they aren’t single. You will find someone when you have too. Stop giving it as much importance as you do and go about your business. Relationships can’t be forced; they happen when you meet someone who feels the same way you do. I suggest you go about your business and meet as many people as you can.

I am an only child. My parents passed away a while ago. I have been unable to work for the past two months on account of some health issues and have been getting by with the support of a friend. I am temporarily living in my village, where I own a piece of land that is being taken care of by my aunt, who is a widow. The problem is, although she looks after me, my aunt’s grown-up son steals my stuff, including my borrowed money. I have told her about this, but she doesn’t want to believe that her only child is capable of this. At times, I feel she is untrustworthy. I don’t feel like staying here anymore but at the same time, I don’t have another place to move to until I am cured. I am very upset and depressed. Help me. – Suresh B Sekharan

I’m not sure how I can help, to be honest, considering this is clearly a personal matter that involves your relatives. If you don’t trust them, learn to hide your belongings better. Buy a safe if you can. As for your depression, it can be treated with medication and counselling, provided you open up to a therapist. The sooner you do it, the better are the chances of a quick recovery that, as you point out, will also make it possible for you to move away from this house.

The inbox is now open to take your most carnal and amorous queries.
Send your questions on email to lovedoc@mid-day.com

Related Post

Next
Previous